I JUST THOUGHT OF SHERLOCK SINGING "DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN" TO MYCROFT AND
- Sherlock: Mycroft? Do you want to solve a murder? Come on, let's go deduce!
- Sherlock: I wish you'd stop ignoring me, it's boring me, there's no excuse!
- Sherlock: With the help of John and Molly, we can solve this case. It will not be that hard!
- Sherlock: Do you want to solve a murder? It does't have to be a murder!
- Mycroft: Go away, Sherlock!
- Sherlock: Prick.
Have some Bonnie Tyler x Uwe Kröger
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 92